Why Our Drug Treatment Center?
Deciding to reach out and accept help for your drug or alcohol addiction could be the most important decision of your life. Selecting which drug rehab center is the right fit for you or a loved one is another big decision. At The Orchard, we believe that addiction can be healed with a loving, respectful, holistic approach. Our success is due to our concept of a spiritual "therapeutic community" where clients are safe to begin the healing process and learn how to recover from their addictions to drugs and alcohol. Please review our treatment philosophy as you consider your decision.
How is The Orchard different?
- Our Pre-admission Process assists family members in coaching their loved one into treatment. We maintain contact throughout the intake process and help alleviate the worries and fears of both the client who abuses drugs or alcohol and their loved ones who are also suffering.
- The beautiful wilderness and remote environment that clients enjoy on Bowen Island maximizes the confidentiality of each client and is conducive to beginning the process of recovery from substance abuse.
- The facility is beautiful, not institutional (please see our tour), and clients are free to use our fully-equipped gym. The Primary Care residence is a restored country inn where clients can retreat at the end of the day and enjoy the fireplace or the heated pool in warmer weather. The sober living homes are on separate properties and include private and semi-private rooms, cozy common rooms and fireplaces.
- The food served at The Orchard drug rehabilitation center is beyond compare in taste and nutritional value.
- The Orchard has created a loving, therapeutic community where clients experience a full-range of traditional and alternative therapies to address mind, body and spirit. We introduce our clients to the grace of living sober.
"Those who say there are no miracles do not know what they are talking about." - Jeremy, British Columbia
Follow us on Facebook